Friday, March 13, 2009

Gamexzxzs

Okay cats. I'd ask for a moment of silence for the first posting of Mr. Superblog, but it was silent for about two weeks. After the meeting on the 12th I returned home quite excited about the next steps. We had some really great ideas being shared and I'm looking forward to seeing all of our refined ideas. I did some looking today and found some interesting things that might provide some inspiration.

Old Timey Radio

Found on the Steve Lieber website. It shows a radio that was designed for elderly people to listen according to time period by adjusting dials. It has some great design features. My personal favorite is the slick Apple tech being used beneath it's old polish.

Crayon Physics Deluxe

I remembered what Christina mentioned about Crayon Physics and did a bit of research on YouTube to find that the same dude made a deluxe version.

Neal Adams Growing Earth

For those of you who think that they know about Neal Adams and Geology, think again. When the Earth starts shifting I totally geek out.

Excelsior.

No comments:

Post a Comment